Peak Studio XT is a 32-bit legacy product. Legacy products do not include support. Legacy products are sold as-is, and will not be developed further. Refunds are not available for legacy products. Published features may not work correctly on all operating system versions. Before purchasing a legacy product, research the system requirements, and download a trial version of Peak Express 7 (light version) to ensure system compatibility. As Peak is a 32-bit application, it will not work with MacOS 10.15 "Catalina".
Peak Studio XT 7
Edit, Process & Deliver Audio for the Mac
32-bit Legacy Version
Features added in version 7
Master Perfection Suite
• PitchCraft: Super Natural Pitch Correction
• Reveal: Exposes What's Really Going On In Your Mix With 7 Analysis Tools
• SuperFreq: 4, 6, 8, and 10 band Paragraphic Equalization
• GateEx: High Quality Gate And Downward Expander
• Sqweez-3 & -5: The Ultimate Linear Phase Multi-Band Processing
• Repli-Q: Matches The Spectral Qualities of Your Favorite Mix to Your Own Tracks
Declipper DSP Tool
Peak Studio 7 features an amazing new Declipper DSP tool designed to repair clipped audio signals. It uses advanced new proprietary algorithms to detect and restore the missing audio content from clipped signals — with jaw-dropping results!
DDP Export Extension
Peak Studio 7 includes the DDP Export Extension, which allows creation of DDP (Disc Description Protocol) filesets directly from the Peak Playlist. This used to be a $199 add-on for Peak — now included at no extra charge.
"Pro Tools"-style Playback Key Commands
Peak Studio 7 offers an option to emulate Pro Tools' style of starting and stopping playback — perfect for users jumping between Peak and Pro Tools!
VBR MP3 Encoding
Peak Studio 7 offers variable bit-rate MP3 encoding, which allows smaller file size, as well as better audio quality.
Support for Japanese CD-TEXT
Peak Studio 7 supports the use of Japanese characters for CD-TEXT on burned audio CDs.
Is Peak back?
No. This product is no longer being developed or supported. People have been begging for a way to purchase the software, and so now it is possible. This site is operated by the original author/owner of the software. Contact us if you have questions.
What are the features?
Click here for a full list of features.
What are the System Requirements?
• G4, G5, or Intel-based Mac (≥ 1 GHz processor)
• As Peak is a 32-bit application, it will not work with MacOS 10.15 "Catalina".
• Mac OS 10.5 or higher (incompatible with Catalina 10.15 and El Capitan OS 10.11, but Sierra 10.12 and High Sierra 10.13 are compatible)
• 512 MB RAM minimum
• 430 MB available disk space
• QuickTime 6.0 or later
• Internet connection for activation
• Support for third-party audio hardware may require compatible Core Audio drivers
• Color monitor, minimum 1024 x 768 resolution
I already own an earlier version. Is there an upgrade available?
Yes. If you have the email address you used to register your old version (don't worry, it doesn't need to be working), enter the discount code UPGRADEPRICE at checkout and enter the registration email address when asked.
Purchase includes digital download of installer and activation code, for use on up to two machines (requires internet connection). Does not include SoundSoap or SoundSoap Pro. SoundSoap can be purchased from Antares.